Morzine Chiropratique chiropractic practice is situated in the picturesque alpine village of Morzine. It is within walking distance of Morzine town centre and easy travelling distance of the ski resorts of the Portes du Soleil, Les Gets and Avoriaz, St Jean d’Aulps as well as the towns on Lac Leman, Thonon les Bains and Evian. Find us on our Contact & Location page.
Monday 09.00 – 13.00
Tuesday 14.00 – 18.00
Thursday 09.00 – 13.00
Friday 14.00 – 18.00
Can chiropractic help me?
Chiropractic is a primary health-care profession and Chiropractors specialise in the diagnosis, treatment and overall management of conditions that are due to problems with the joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves, especially related to the spine and pelvis. A full description of chiropractic treatment is on our Chiropractic Treatment page.
Chiropractic can treat:
- Mid and low back pain
- Neck pain
- Peripheral joint problems: Jaw, Shoulder including acromio-clavicular and sterno-clavicular joints (collar bone), Elbow, Wrist/hand, Hip, Knee, Ankle/foot.
- Frozen Shoulder / Capsulitis
- Repetitive strain / Postural strain
- Rib pain/Costo Chondritis
- Pain associated with Pregnancy
- Any age group from babies to the elderly